Nurses can earn contact hours at GRMCWritten by Donna De Jesus
Guam - According to a release, the Guam Regional Medical City's Clinical Education Department’s newly-acquired certification allows the hospital to provide all island nurses the contact hours required by the Guam Board of Nurse Examiners for certification and license renewals.
Under the California Board of Nursing, Lead Clinical Educator Jemmabeth Simbillo says GRMC offers the following certification classes:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)—offered June, August, October, December 2017
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)—offered July, September, November 2017
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)—every other month
- Infection Control Updates Presentations—as updates come about
- Nursing Care/Patient Care Update In-Services/Trainings—as updates come about